Friday, 7 December 2012
Screenshots of Website 1
This is my Website for Ellie Rose Designs. I used the same colours, text and header all the way through to make it have a more corporate look to it. The navigation bar is also the same colour to make it fit in with the colour scheme.By having the logo and navigation bar on all the pages it makes it look more corporate.I used the same text style and size for each header on the pages.I am pleased with how the website turned out, and how easy it was to make once i got the hang of it all. I have also linked my website to the blog, youtube and google plus by adding hyperlinks to the logos. I was suprised when they worked and how fast they actually loaded. I kept the White space on each page the same colour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment